Tuesday, June 16, 2009

T is for Teeth

That's right, I said "Teeth"! Some of you already know that Nathaniel's Grandma Howard noticed his first tooth the day we arrived in Houston (May 20th). We were a bit negligent by not posting this fact...but we were traveling and had just lost our dog so we hope everyone (including Nathaniel when he's old enough to read this) will forgive us for this oversight.

Yesterday, tooth number 2 poked it's way out. We had been keeping an eye on it as it got closer to the surface. So, I took it upon myself to get a photo of these teeth. As many of you parents are well aware, getting a good photo of first teeth is something akin to getting a crystal clear photo of Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster. After trial and much error, I was able to get a few shots of the elusive dentition. Here's the best shot and a close-up. Please never mind the fact I allowed my child to cry unsoothed for a bit while trying to get the shot. However, I have to admit that his crying is what made the shot possible.



Christopher

No comments: