Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How Sweet It Is!

Nathaniel and I have a difference of opinion when it comes to sweet potatoes. I can't stand them. Never liked them and never will. He, on the other hand, can never seem to get enough of them (as the video below demonstrates). He also likes to try to grab his food. So...since he was due for a bath, we decided to strip him down and let him have some fun while eating his sweet potatoes. We also decided to film it. The video is long but filled with lots of funny and cute moments. Watch as much or as little as you like.




Hope you enjoy. I get a laugh every time I see it.
Christopher

2 comments:

Cleo said...

He will love Thanksgiving! What a cute little guy...loved sharing this.

Francis Kayiwa said...

I think we need to see Nathaniel soon. My recollection of him is clearly completely WRONG!