Monday, October 31, 2011

Mamas don't let their babies grow up to be cowboys (and especially not bull riders)

About two months ago, I was bouncing Nathaniel up and down like a "bull rider."  Since he wanted to know what a bull rider was, I went to youtube and found some bull riding videos.  He was fascinated.  When we were looking for a Halloween costume, I told him that the cowboy costume was a bull rider costume - well, he found what he wanted to be for Halloween.  He turned out to be one adorable bull rider. Yee-Haw!


The Lone Bull Rider

Hello!  Trick or treat!  Anyone home?

All that trick an' treatin' can make a cowpoke a little tired.

Workin' on my mosey!

1 comment:

very high requirements for their wedding dresses said...

When I read the part introducing watters wtoo brides fiona in your article, I felt that you were a kind-hearted person. Can you tell me where I can buy a watters wtoo brides miriam at a low price? I will be married soon.