Thursday, February 24, 2011

Your first love.

They say you never forget your first love, but since Nathaniel is only two...

Yes, that's right.  Nathaniel has his first crush.  Her name is Lizzie, and she goes to Nathaniel's day care.  Nathaniel talks about her all the time. According to Nathaniel, they are perfectly compatible.  "Lizzie likes PB&J toast!" "Lizzie likes Giraffey!" "Lizzie likes baths!" "Lizzie likes puzzles!" 

And it appears that Lizzie might like Nathaniel.  Today when Christopher dropped Nathaniel off at day care, Lizzie pushed her way through the crowd and almost gave Nathaniel a kiss!  Of course, who could resist kissing such a cutie...


Tonight when I was getting Nathaniel ready for bed he told me, "I like Mommy. I like Daddy. I like Giraffey.  I like Lizzie."  Yes, sweetie, you do. 

No comments: