Saturday, November 15, 2008

Further Pro-Papa Propaganda

My plan to become the favorite parent in this family seems to be progressing nicely. I am winning over the heart and mind of our newest family member, and when I retrieve him from his crib, I believe he will greet me as a liberator.

He was observed wearing this outfit yesterday, and when he was "forced" to wear an "I Love Mommy" outfit earlier that same day, he spit-up all over it requiring its removal.

Excellent! (Imagine that sounding like Mr. Burns)

Christopher

P.S. - For those of you looking for new pix of Nathaniel (e.g., Francis), bookmark this link. I sometimes put up new pix without mentioning them on the blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you are greeted with nice smelling roses when you liberate him. Or the next best thing. :-)

Thanks for the link to the pictures.