Tuesday, November 23, 2010

iCute

No, it's not the newest creation from Apple.  This one is a Nathaniel original.  Note to self...copyright it before Apple does.  The other day, Nathaniel finally decided to wear the fishing vest and hat that his Grandma Cynthia gave him for his birthday.  Once he had his outfit on, I told him to go show his mommy.  He quickly ran up the stairs yelling "I cute!  I cute!"  Quite frankly, we agree, and we're not biased...okay, maybe a little bit.

I cute!

I make this look good!

Speaking of cute, I thought I'd also include a couple more cute pictures from when his Grandma and Grandpa Appelt came to visit.

'sup, yo?!

Tickles from Grandpa Appelt

See more iCute pix here.

Christopher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More like TOO cute, what a together little dude! I think he needs a dog.