Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Getting the Run Around

I remember my friend, John, telling me about how he'd come home from work and play chase around the table with his daughter.  He said it could be pretty tiring.  I don't think I really believed him then, but I sure do now.  Nathaniel seems like he can run circles around the house forever.  Sometimes I chase him and sometimes he will chase me.  One day, I swear he kept it up for half and hour.  Anyway, this brief video is just a small taste of his antics.



Christopher

3 comments:

Cleo said...

Good workout for both of your men, Kristina!

Sarah Hart said...

i can't believe what a good walker he is (meaning nathaniel)! i already knew christopher was a good walker.

Anonymous said...

It Looks like Nathaniel is going to be running 5K's soon! Good genetics! Uncle Wes,:)