Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter

Ok, we are a little behind which sadly is starting to seem like par for the course. Christopher and I both have a reduced work schedule in the summer, so we are trying to hold on just a couple more weeks.

Our family went to Sioux Falls, SD for Easter break. It was our first flight with Nathaniel and I'm happy to report he did great. That said- I was thankful there were two of us dealing with Nathaniel (and all his stuff). I saw a single mother traveling with an infant and it looked like she was really struggling. After she strategically balanced the baby in one arm while trying to shove the biggest diaper bag I've seen in the overhead bin (and this was one of many feats of strength I witnessed her accomplish), I told her she was amazing and doing a great job.

We had a great time visiting Christopher's family. I always enjoy watching family interact with Nathaniel. Nathaniel is easily amused and belly laughs a lot now (0r shrieks in delight). Aunt Jennifer and Grandma put together Easter baskets for the kids, and we got some pics of Nathaniel exploring what was inside.


Wait, I'm not suppose to eat this??
P1070234


Hmmmm, interesting.
P1070247


Why do I still have these bunny ears on?
P1070265

No comments: