Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Boys Behaving Badly: Beers, Bottles, and Bumping Beezers

Last weekend, Kristina went away to a conference in Seattle. She left on Wednesday and returned on Sunday. I was flying solo with Nathaniel until Friday night. My dad flew out to join Nathaniel and me for a "Guys' Weekend."

That's right! Guys only! No moms, wives or sisters allowed. No girls...well, except for Calli, but she's been fixed, so we're pretty sure we could make an exception for her.

In short, we had a blast! In long, it's going to take me a few blog entries to share the fun things we did. I'll spread them out over the next few days. In the meantime enjoy these teaser photos. Remember: what happens at Guys' Weekend, stays at Guys' Weekend...at least until I blog about it. ;-)

Nathaniel had a lot of fun playing
with his Grandpa Appelt.

One of Nathaniel's favorite new games is
"Bumping Beezers," which involves touching
noses. Apparently, that was something my
Grandpa Appelt used to do.

Of course, no Guys' Weekend is complete
without kicking back and having a few drinks.

However, someone, who shall remain
nameless, was hitting the bottle a bit
hard, and didn't know his limit.

Christopher

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! Nathaniel is quite the lightweight it seems. More practice should make him a pro in no time.

Cleo said...

These pictures are priceless. Make sure to frame some of them or put them in Nathaniel's baby book. I love "bumping beezers"...will have to try that with Nora and Anna.